One of Mark Twain's frequent visits to the Tahoe House
The TAHOE HOUSE HOTEL is a delightfully cozy, 16 room Inn located on Main Street in the heart of Virginia City, Nevada. The hotel has been painstakingly restored to its original elegance. Built in 1859, it is home to many a tale of the wild west Comstock Era.
• 14 Guest Rooms with individual bathrooms (5 have individual balconies and views of Main Street and the “100 mile” view to the east), a “Garden Suite” with kitchen and a separate “Carriage House” for that private, romantic getaway.
• Large Great Room with a magnificent old western bar, a vintage piano and a charming antique pot belly to gathwer around after a day out and about exploring Virginia City.
• Outdoor garden area that is a perfect place for weddings and special events. Catering is available upon request.
• Continental Breakfast served each morning.
• Close proximity to recreation at Lake Tahoe, Reno, and all of Northern Nevada.
Events in Virginia City include the famous Camel Races, V&T Railroad Rides, and historic tours.
|"Squeek" - Virginia City's world famous piano player|